Student Travel

Booking University Travel

All travel arrangements for University-sponsored travel should be made through the Concur Travel online booking tool or through the University's designated travel management company, World Travel, Inc. The University’s negotiated rates, car rental insurance coverage, and other benefits are only available by booking via one of these methods.

Travel Enrollment

All University travel is subject to the requirements of the GS&S Travel Policy. Before planning a trip or booking travel, please review the travel policy and related materials. For students traveling domestically and internationally, University travel must be enrolled in the 'Enroll My Trip' (EMT) system. The 'Enroll My Trip' process is managed by the Global Safety & Security office. GS&S has addressed many of the common questions related to the Enroll My Trip system and travel registration process on the Enroll My Trip page. Please review the step-by-step walkthrough instructions and FAQs, and email GS&S at [email protected] if you have questions.