Travel Suppliers: Air
Princeton University has negotiated discounts and service amenities with major airlines. In order to receive Princeton travel discounts and benefits, air travel must be booked through
Concur or World Travel.
Airline Discounts & Service Amenities
- Discounted rates on United, American, Delta, Air Canada, KLM, Lufthansa, ANA, Swiss Air, Brussels Airlines, and Austrian Airlines
- 50% additional Rapid Rewards Points on Southwest Airline for both business and personal travel
- Up to 10% off personal travel on United Airlines
- Complimentary Preferred Economy seating on American
- Priority boarding and priority standby on American, Delta and United
- Frequent traveler status matches for American, Delta, and United
- Name change fees waived on United
Purchasing tickets well in advance provides access to the lowest fares. Non-refundable tickets are significantly less expensive than fully refundable tickets. If you need to cancel your non-refundable ticket, the value will be stored in World Travel's reservation system and Concur for use toward future travel.
Frequent Flyer Programs
In order to earn points on your University travel, enter your frequent-traveler program numbers in your Concur profile before building your travel itinerary.