International SOS

International SOS provides emergency and support services for international travelers. If you are traveling internationally, please print and carry an ISOS card.

All University members on University sponsored trips are automatically enrolled in the International SOS coverage. We encourage you to review answers to some of the more frequently asked questions

Should you encounter difficulties or problems while traveling abroad, contact International SOS per the instructions on your ISOS card. ISOS will work to meet your needs immediately and will contact the University through the Department of Public Safety.

Some of the International SOS services carry additional charges. Should you request a service which has an additional charge, International SOS will inform you in advance and will require a personal credit card for these services.