From sourcing, budgeting, and venue selection through contract management, the Princeton University Travel Program provides support for any type
of off-campus meeting or event. We offer a broad range of meeting and event services including:
- Work with departments to set meeting objectives, budget, and requirements
- Develop and submit RFPs based on program needs and priorities
- Provide comprehensive presentations of event options and summary of bids submitted
- Coordinate site inspections
- Evaluate offers and assist with venue selection
Negotiating & Contracting
- Engage in negotiations with chosen venues
- Recommend strategies to reduce cost and minimize risk
- Initiate and manage venue contracts
If you are in need of site selection assistance for an upcoming meeting or event, please fill out the Express Meeting Request Form by signing in through your University Google account. This form can be filled out in less than five minutes and will put your event on the fast track for sourcing.
If you are interested in hosting an event on campus, please visit Conference & Event Services to begin planning your event.