For Graduate Students

Graduate students travel away from Princeton for a wide variety of academic reasons: language study, dissertation research, internships, scholarly conferences and meetings, to name a few.  This website offers graduate students important information and resources.

Request a University-Sponsored Trip

Graduate students are required to register all University-sponsored international travel in Concur. More information on the process to request University sponsored travel and related policies is contained in the
Graduate Travel Checklist.