Receive University Rates on Direct Airline Bookings
The University’s airline contract discounts and negotiated amenities are also available to travelers who book directly with United, American, and British Airways. In order to obtain these discounts, you must have your frequent flyer numbers for these airlines stored in your Concur profile and be connected to My Travel Network via Concur.
Note that you will always receive discounted University rates when booking in Concur or with a World Travel agent.
When you connect your Concur profile to My Travel Network, you will receive:
- the university's negotiated discounted rates while booking directly on airlines sites
- e-receipts in your Concur profile for your purchased airfare, eliminating the need to upload a separate receipt to your expense report
- support from the University's travel care program, which ensures anyone on University-sponsored travel is accounted for and receives up-to-the-minute alerts about safety concerns arising in their location
- access to your itinerary from Concur, the Concur mobile app, and TripIt Pro
Two Steps to Access University Rates on Direct Bookings
1. Ensure your Frequent Flyer numbers are saved in your Concur profile.
- Log in to Concur.
- Profile (upper right-hand corner) > Profile Settings > Frequent-Traveler Programs (left side under Travel Settings) > [+]Add a Program
2. Ensure you are connected to My Travel Network.
- Directly underneath your Frequent-Traveler Programs, click "I Agree" under the My Travel Network heading: