How to Book a Trip
Basic reservations for University travel can be made online using Concur. If you have complex travel needs, such as a multi-leg trip or international travel, contact Princeton's travel agents at World Travel.
Plan and search for travel in Concur
- Review sponsor requirements if your travel is supported by sponsored funds.
- If necessary, be sure you have approval from your supervisor to take the trip and coordinate with the appropriate business manager to ensure that funds are available.
- When you are ready to proceed, log in to Concur.
- Use the trip search engine on the left side of your Concur homepage to enter your departure and arrival cities and travel dates and browse flight, hotel, or car options.
- The matrix at the top of your results screen allows you to filter on non-stop flights only or to filter results from a specific airline.
- The Shop by Schedule tab allows you to mix and match your departure and return flights based on the flight times that fit your schedule.
Call a World Travel agent for assistance
For help with new travel reservations or changes to an existing reservation, contact World Travel at (888) 530-4087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.