Concur is an online travel booking and expense management tool. At Princeton, you can use Concur to:
Book and manage your University travel.
- Access the University's discounted rates for airfare, hotels, car rental, and ground transportation.
- Maintain an online profile to store your frequent flyer numbers and other travel preferences.
- Upload electronic copies of your receipts.
- Substantiate your University credit card activity or request reimbursement.
- Concur is integrated with Princeton’s travel agency, World Travel, Inc.
World Travel, Inc
Reservations you make online using Concur or over the phone with World Travel agents will be supported 24/7/365.
The Princeton team at World Travel is made up of three agents dedicated full-time to Princeton travel: Stephanie Shores, Fatima Myshka, and Teri Ford are available Monday - Friday, 8AM - 6PM at (888) 530-4087 or email@example.com.
University Travel & Expense Card
If you travel or incur out-of-pocket expenses while conducting University business, speak with your department about obtaining a University Travel & Expense Card. Work with leadership in your department to complete a Travel and Expense Card application and submit it to the Financial Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you use a University credit card, your transactions are synched to your Concur profile and are available to be substantiated on an expense report. This reduces the manual process required to request reimbursement and ensures you are not burdened with out-of-pocket costs while you conduct University business.