Princeton University travelers receive complimentary access to TripIt Pro, a mobile app that consolidates your itinerary details and provides flight monitoring, notifications of delays/cancellations, seat tracking, and more.
TripIt has added a New Enhancements for Navigating Travel Based on Your Vaccination Status.
Activating TripIt Pro
- Log in to Concur. In the Alerts section of your Concur homepage, click the Learn More and Activate button next to the TripIt Pro alert.
- Enter your Princeton email address and create a password to use with TripIt.
- You will receive an email with a verification link. Follow the link the email to finish setting up your TripIt Pro account.
- Open your phone's app store and download the TripIt: Travel Planner app for free. Log in on the app using your Princeton email address and the password you selected. The app will recognize your Pro subscription.
TripIt will automatically receive any travel reservations you have made in Concur, with a World Travel agent.
If you did not make your reservation through Concur or World Travel you will need to e-mail your itinerary to [email protected].
Features to Use at the Airport
- Interactive Maps
- Provides searchable airport maps and walking directions.
- Terminal and Gate Reminders
- Sends you updated departure terminal and gate information
- Sends you your baggage claim location when you land.