Take advantage of these apps to make travel and expense tasks easier when you’re away from your desk.
- View travel reservations
- Book flights, hotels, rental cars, and trains
- Edit, delete, or enter new expenses
- Take photos of receipts
- Approve expense reports
Tripit Pro is a mobile app that consolidates all of your trip details in one place. The University provides a free subscription to TripIt Pro for all faculty, staff, and students. Learn more about TripIt Pro.
Make the most of the University's International SOS membership and have up-to-date security analysis and medical information in the palm of your hand. Download the app to gain instant access to:
- One-click dialing to the closest International SOS Assistance Center for immediate help
- Mobile-friendly medical and security information to prepare for trips -- with deeper content a further tap away
- The latest medical and security alerts -- travel advice delivered before and during trips
- Favorite country content for fast navigation to frequently-used information
Mobile Passport enables U.S. citizens and Canadian visitors to save time during the entry process at most major U.S. airports. U.S. and Canadian passport holders can submit their passport and declaration information to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) via their mobile device instead of completing the traditional paper form, then access designated Mobile Passport lanes in the Federal inspection area. The app does not require a background check, interview, or pre-approval.
The MyTSA app provides airline passengers with 24/7 access to the most frequently requested airport security information on any mobile device. Save time and money with our helpful tips for preparing for security, including a searchable database of items that can and can’t go in checked or carry-on bags.
With “MyTSA”, you can:
- Quickly search which items you can bring with you through the checkpoint onto the airplane.
- Check the delay information and current weather conditions at your favorite airports nationwide.
- Check how busy the airport is likely to be on your specific day and time of travel based on historical data.
- Consult the TSA Guide on how to prepare for and get through the security checkpoint quickly.
- Discover which airports and airlines support TSA Pre✓®, and learn how to sign-up.
- Request live assistance from TSA through the AskTSA social media integration.