For All New University Credit Cardholders
- Important Information for New Cardholders
- Concur Profile Quick Setup Guide - One-time set-up for new cardholders
- University Credit Card Compliance - This 12 minute online training is required of all University cardholders.
- Log in with your NetID and password, then scroll down to the section labeled "Credit Card Compliance".
Additional Resources for University Credit Cardholders
- PIN Retrieval & Customization - All cardholders must retrieve or customize the PIN associated with their University Credit Card.
- Mobile Alerts for University Credit Cards - Cardholders are encouraged to set up fraud alerts for their University Credit Card.
Concur Quick Reference Cards
Concur offers a learning series called Learn the Basics. It covers such topics as: Getting Started, Using Concur Travel, and Using Concur Expense. You can access the entire series at Concur/Learn the Basics, or you can focus on learning modules dedicated exclusively to travel or to expense. The entire series of modules is recommended for new Concur users.
- Learn the Basics/Getting Started
- Using Concur Travel
- Using Concur Expense
- Changing a Purchased and Ticketed Trip in Concur
Training Courses - Employee Learning Center
- Beginners: Enter & Approve Expense Reports is an in-person, hands-on training session intended for Concur Expense beginners. Register via the Employee Learning Center.
- Advanced users: Concur Expense Tips & Tricks is a webinar intended for advanced Concur Expense users. Register via the Employee Learning Center.
For More Information
Contact the Financial Service Center by calling (609) 258-3080 or email email@example.com.