Resources for University Credit Cardholders
- Important Information for Cardholders
- PIN Retrieval & Customization - All cardholders must retrieve or customize the PIN associated with their University Credit Card.
- Mobile Alerts for University Credit Cards - Cardholders are encouraged to set up fraud alerts for their University Credit Card.
- University Credit Card Compliance - This 12 minute online training is required of all University cardholders.
- Log in with your NetID and password, then scroll down to the section labeled "Credit Card Compliance".
One-time Setup for New Concur Users
- Manage Your Concur Profile
- This 11 minute video will assist you in setting up and managing your Concur profile.
Concur Quick Reference Cards
Training Courses - Employee Learning Center
- Beginners: Enter & Approve Expense Reports is an in-person, hands-on training session intended for Concur Expense beginners. Register via the Employee Learning Center.
- Advanced users: Concur Expense Tips & Tricks is a webinar intended for advanced Concur Expense users. Register via the Employee Learning Center.
For More Information
Contact the Financial Service Center by calling (609) 258-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.