Managing Your Concur Profile
The travel and expense program works best when you take advantage of its automated tools and features.
Before you travel for the University for the first time, take a few minutes to do the following. (Or, review the Concur Profile Quick Setup Guide.)
1. Verify your email address.
- Log in to Concur. Navigate to Profile (upper right corner) > Profile Settings > Personal Information.
- Scroll down to the Email Addresses section and click the "Verify" link next to your Princeton email address. You'll receive an email that contains a code. Copy and paste that code back into your Concur profile.
- Verifying your email address means that you (or your expense delegates) can email receipts to email@example.com and they will be uploaded to your available receipts gallery.
2. Add your frequent-traveler programs and set your travel preferences.
- Scroll down to the Travel Preferences section and enter your travel preferences.
- Add your frequent-traveler programs to earn points on your reservations and ensure the airlines recognize your status.
- Connect with My Travel Network in Concur to receive University rates on direct bookings with external supplier sites.
3. Choose a PIN for the Concur mobile app and download it to your smartphone.
- Scroll back up to the top of your screen and select Mobile Registration.
- Enter and save a PIN that will allow you to log in to the Concur mobile app.
- Download the Concur mobile app from your phone's app store. Log in using your @princeton.edu email address and the PIN you saved in your profile.
You may also wish to...
- Review the Concur Profile Quick Setup Guide.
- Activate your free TripIt Pro subscription.
- Enable e-Receipts.
- Find out who is eligible to request a University credit card.
TripIt ProThe University provides
a free subscription to TripIt Pro to all faculty, staff, and students. TripIt Pro is a mobile app that organizes your itinerary details and provides flight monitoring, seat tracking, and more. Activate your subscription from your Concur homepage or from the App Center tab in Concur.