International Travel

International travel often requires more preparation and planning than travel within the United States. A passport and sometimes a visa is required, information related to health and safety are paramount, protection of Princeton technology is a concern, and there may be export considerations for both data and equipment that is leaving the US. 
Detailed information on these topics and others related to international travel can be found here.   
Did You Know? 

Travel Frequently? You May be Eligible for a Second U.S. Passport 
Having a second passport is beneficial if you travel abroad frequently to countires requiring visas. It allows you to have one passport with you as you travel, while the second remains at home for visa processing for your next trip abroad. To obtain a second passport, you must meet certain requirements. Visit the CIBT/Visa Central website to learn more.