Complimentary Preferred Seating on American Airlines
The University's American Airlines agreement provides complimentary preferred economy seating upgrades to AAdvantage members who have purchased their ticket through Concur or the University's travel agency, Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT). Your AAdvantage Frequent Flyer number must be in your Concur profile to access preferred seating at no charge via http://seatselect.aa.com.
Selecting Your Preferred Seat
- Ensure your AAdvantage Frequent Flyer number is stored in your Concur profile. (You may need to enroll in AAdvantage if you are not already a member.)
- Log in to Concur. Navigate to your Profile (upper right-hand corner) > Profile Settings > Frequent-Traveler Programs (left side under Travel Settings) > [+]Add a Program.
- Book your American Airlines flight through Concur or via Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT). If using Concur, do not select a preferred seat during the booking process.
- Wait for your flight to be ticketed. Typically your reservation will be ticketed right away; in certain cases it may take a few hours. You will know that your flight has been ticketed when you receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line beginning "TICKETED INVOICE". The subject will also contain your record locator, a 6-letter identifier for your reservation.
- Visit http://seatselect.aa.com.
- Enter your last name and your 6-letter record locator and click Choose your seat.
Questions? Contact the Financial Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 258-3080.