How to Book a Trip
Basic reservations for University travel can be made online using Concur. If you have complex travel needs, such as a multi-leg trip or international travel, call or email Carlson Wagonlit Travel, the University's travel agency.
Create Your Itinerary
- Review sponsor requirements if your travel is supported by sponsored funds.
- If necesssary, be sure you have approval from your supervisor to take the trip and coordinate with the appropriate business manager to ensure that funds are available.
- When you are ready to proceed, log in to Concur.
- Use the trip search engine on the left side of your Concur homepage to enter your departure and arrival cities and travel dates and browse flight, hotel, or car options.
- The matrix at the top of your results screen allows you to filter on non-stop flights only or to filter results from a specific airline.
- The Shop by Schedule tab allows you to mix and match your departure and return flights based on the flight times that fit your schedule.
For More Information
Contact the Financial Service Center, (609) 258-3080, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For new travel reservations or to change an existing reservation, contact Carlson Wagonlit Travel at (866) 640-3294 or email@example.com.