The travel and expense program works best when you take advantage of its automated tools and features.
Before you travel for the University for the first time, take a few minutes to do the following:
1. Verify your email address.
- Log in to Concur. Navigate to Profile (upper right corner) > Profile Settings > Personal Information.
- Scroll down to the Email Addresses section and click the "Verify" link next to your Princeton email address. You'll receive an email that contains a code. Copy and paste that code back into your Concur profile.
- Verifying your email address means that you (or your expense delegates) can email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be uploaded to your available receipts gallery.
2. Add your frequent-traveler programs and set your travel preferences.
- Scroll down to the Travel Preferences section and enter your travel preferences.
- Add your frequent-traveler programs to earn points on your reservations and ensure the airlines recognize your status.
- Enroll in My Travel Network to receive University rates on external supplier sites.
3. Choose a PIN for the Concur mobile app and download it to your smartphone.
- Scroll back up to the top of your screen and select Mobile Registration.
- Enter and save a PIN that will allow you to log in to the Concur mobile app.
- Download the Concur mobile app from your phone's app store. Log in using your @princeton.edu email address and the PIN you saved in your profile.
You may also wish to...
The University provides a free subscription to TripIt Pro to all faculty, staff, and students. TripIt Pro is a mobile app that organizes your itinerary details and provides flight monitoring, seat tracking, and more. Activate your subscription from your Concur homepage or from the App Center tab in Concur.