2022 Travel Showcase
Monday, October 17, 2022
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Princeton University Travel Program will host its second travel showcase on Monday, October 17. All faculty and staff who book or purchase group or individual travel are encouraged to attend. The University’s preferred airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and transportation providers will be in attendance to introduce or reacquaint you with their latest products and service offerings.
University partners will also be in attendance to share how they support travelers and travel arrangers. These partners include:
- Conference & Event Services
- Global Safety & Security
- University Health Services
- Risk Management (Medical Services and Health Insurance Coverage)
- Sponsored Research Accounting (Fly America Act)
- Export Control & Compliance
- Transportation & Parking (Carshare Service)
- Expense Program
Educational sessions will be offered throughout the day on travel-related topics including:
- Enroll My Trip Tool & Current Travel Guidelines
- Payments for Research Abroad
- What You Need to Know About Travel Health
- Fly America Act Deconstructed
- Obtaining Visas and Passports
- Export Control and Compliance
- Managing Risk Abroad
- Protecting Our Babies, Booze, Food Trucks, and Stuff
(Compliance areas for campus events)
- Navigating the Travel Booking Process in Concur
- What's New in Concur - Concur Reconfiguration
We hope you can join us!
If you have questions about the Travel Showcase, contact Susan Godfrey at email@example.com or (609) 258-7316.