2020 Travel Showcase
Princeton, like other universities across the world, is actively engaged in efforts to prepare for and mitigate the impacts from COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus). Our top priority is to support the health and wellbeing of our community as we continue to advance our teaching and research mission. In response to the continued spread of COVID-19, we are committed to decreasing the number of situations that require community members to gather in larger groups. Thus, The Travel Showcase has been postponed to a later date.
Princeton University Higher Ed Travel Showcase
“The Adventure Continues...”
March 16, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Princeton University Travel Services will host their second travel showcase on Monday, March 16. All faculty and staff who book or purchase group or individual travel are encouraged to attend. Our preferred airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and transportation providers will be available to introduce or reacquaint you with their latest products and service offerings.
Several University partners will also be in attendance to share how
they support travelers and travel bookers. These partners include:
- Group Travel Program
- Conference and Event Services
- Human Resources (Candidate Travel)
- University Health Services
- Risk Management (ISOS Support & Health Insurance Coverage)
- Sponsored Research Accounting (Fly America Act)
- Export Control & Compliance
- Public Safety
- Expense Program
Educational sessions will be offered throughout the day on travel-related topics including:
- Navigating Group Travel
- Concur Tips and Tricks
- Fly America Act Deconstructed
- Obtaining Visas and Passports
- What you Need to Know About Travel Health
- Submitting a Travel Request in Concur
- Export Control and Compliance
- Managing Risk Abroad
- What's New in Concur
- Travel Program Enhancements
We hope you can join us!
If you have any questions about the Travel Showcase, contact Susan Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 258-7316.