Questions can be directed to the Financial Service Center by phone, (609) 258-3080, or email, email@example.com.
When you need travel assistance, contact a World Travel agent at (888) 530-4087. Collect calls will be accepted at (484) 722-6215.
If you are traveling domestically and need emergency assistance, call 911. When possible, please contact University Public Safety at (609) 258-1000 to report the situation.
If you are traveling abroad and need emergency assistance, contact International SOS. To access International SOS medical, security, or travel services contact an SOS Alarm Center from anywhere in the world by calling direct or calling collect. While we have selected the Philadelphia center in the United States as our primary contact, any of the SOS Alarm Centers will assist you.
Your Princeton University International SOS link (requires authentication).
If calling from the U.S., Mexico, Central or South America:
Philadelphia , PA
24 hours: (215) 942-8226
Toll free from the US: (800) 523-6586
Toll free from Canada: (800) 441-4767
If calling from Europe, Russia, Africa or the Middle East:
24 hours: 44-20-8762-8008
If calling from Asia, Australia or the Pacific Rim:
24 hours: 65-6338-7800
To ensure a prompt response when calling, you should be prepared to provide the following:
- Your name, location, age, sex, and nationality
- The program with which you are associated: (i.e., Princeton in Beijing program)
- Your International SOS membership number, accessible here (requires authentication)
- The telephone number from which you are calling (in case you are disconnected)
- Your relationship to the member (if calling on behalf of member)
- Name, location, and telephone number of hospital or clinic. Name, location, and telephone number for the treating doctor, and where the doctor can be reached.