Travel frequently? You may be eligible for a second U.S. passport. Having a second passport is beneficial if you travel abroad frequently to countires requiring visas. It allows you to have one passport with you as you travel, while the second remains at home for visa processing for your next... Read More
Travel & Expense at Princeton University
Princeton's Travel and Expense Program is designed to support safety, service, and savings for University travelers.
The program comprises a suite of tools and services that together aim to:
- Ensure the safety of faculty, staff, and students while they travel,
- Deliver exceptional travel-related services,
- Streamline the expense reporting process, and
- Reduce travel costs.
Among these tools and services are Concur, an online travel booking and expense management tool, a team of Princeton travel agents at World Travel, Inc., and the University's credit card programs.
- Submit a student travel request in Concur
- Complete required international travel preparation materials in the Global Programs System (GPS).
Faculty and staff: