Princeton University Travel Services will host their second travel showcase on Monday, March 16, from 10 am – 2 pm in Frick Atrium. The show is designed for all faculty and staff who book or purchase group or individual travel. Our preferred airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and... Read More
Travel & Expense at Princeton University
Princeton's Travel and Expense Program is designed to support safety, service, and savings for University travelers.
The program comprises a suite of tools and services that together aim to:
- Ensure the safety of faculty, staff, and students while they travel,
- Deliver exceptional travel-related services,
- Streamline the expense reporting process, and
- Reduce travel costs.
Among these tools and services are Concur, an online travel booking and expense management tool, a team of Princeton travel agents at World Travel, Inc., and the University's credit card programs.
- Submit a student travel request in Concur
- Complete required international travel preparation materials in the Global Programs System (GPS).
Faculty and staff: